2020: The Wind Tours are temporarily suspended until further notice.
Please check back later for re-opening updates. We’re sorry for any inconvenience.
As the Home of Indiana’s First Wind Farms, Benton County has certainly been the topic of many discussions across the State.
One of the most frequently asked questions is “Can we come see the Wind Turbines?” and the answer is most definitely “Yes!”
We are just tickled to welcome visitors to our County to see the Wind Turbines that have been making the news all over.
Wind Tours include:
• A video presentation with Q & A
• Walk up and touch a blade
• View a wind turbine from a 100 foot distance (with a signed waiver)
• Groups with 20 or less people = $75.00 Flat Fee
• Groups with 21 people or more = $5.00 per person or $3.00 per student (Students include college students with student ID)
• Tours run from April thru October
• By Appointment Only, Monday-Saturday
Tours are held at 410 S Adeway, Fowler.
For more information or to schedule a tour, contact: